Donations for The Lighthouse

Here is where you can help me raise a portion of the funds to install The Lighthouse. USA Projects is a website where tax deductable donations can be made to artists for their projects and 100% of the donation goes to the artist

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Collecting Wool

Wow! What a wonderful first week of fundraising at USA Projects. For my artist friends I highly recommend this crowd-funding website if you are initiating a project you need to fundraise for. They are helpful, professional, tax deductable and 100% of the funds raised go towards the artist.

My USA Project page is here

I visited two Vermont sheep farms this week to collect wool and stories for this large installation, The Lighthouse. Below is a video of shearing at Vermont Shepherd


No comments:

Post a Comment